Friday, January 21, 2011

The Word made Art

As I mentioned in the last post, Passion Conferences just happened at the beginning of this month. Well, last year for Do Something Now, I made a wall collage out of Bible pages in all different languages. It was pretty amazing to have the Bible represented by so many countries all in my hands that would soon end up in the hands of someone who had never heard its contents.

I still had a stack of pages from last year, so I finally made something out of it! With just a little Modge Podge and a canvas that I already had, I made this:






We put it over our bed, and it works perfectly! Such a low-cost, yet meaningful, piece of art!

2 comments:

  1. Anna! So glad to have found your blog. I love living vicariously through you creative people...you and Beth should have your on show on HGTV. In all seriousness, I love the "Word made art". What a neat, inspiring, powerful way to practicaly apply Duet. 6. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful collage!! I love the idea and it really looks great on your bedroom wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading them!