Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Merriment

Sorry it's been so long since I've said anything! I blame it on this new little guy:


Yes, we got a puppy. His name is Duncan and he's a lab-mix. He certainly is a rascal, but he's precious and has quite the personality. We've been pretty preoccupied as of late, but in a good way :)
________
On another note, I want to be sure you all know about some Stella & Dot deals that I'm offering this month! If you order a piece of jewelry at www.stelladot.com/annaarmstrong under the hostess name "May Jewelry", you'll get a flat shipping rate of only $5.95! Believe me, some of the jewelry can be heavy and this pays off!

Also, if you order by May 31st, I'll put you in the running for a free pair of earrings. It will be worth it! If you are interested in hosting a trunk show to get some amazing jewelry credits, e-mail be at annaarmstrong01@gmail.com.

Not only that, but there is some great jewelry on sale right now!

Bloom Flower Necklace $62

Berry Cocktail Ring $19!

If you want to order, but are not sure what you are looking for, e-mail me at annaarmstrong01@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Duncan is so precious! I bet you are having so much fun being a "momma". Yes, I think people that have pets are parents too! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love reading them!